Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Craft - Front Door Wreath

Day In.

Earlier in the fall, some friends and I wanted to do something crafty. So we found this wreath idea using brown coffee filters. It was so easy and fun! 

You need:
-glue gun
-glue sticks
-package of brown coffee filters (This would also be really pretty with white filters. I might have to try that next year)
-any size twig wreath (I got mine from Michael's)

Just put a dime-size ball of hot glue on the bottom of a coffee filter. Scrunch it together and place on the wreath. (Be careful! One friend of mine kept burning her fingers :) )

Continue until the front of the wreath is covered. Add a ribbon of your choice.

Here is my finished product:


I really like how it turned out. I added a sparkly ribbon to finish it off. It's perfect for Fall as well.

Day Out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all these crafty, Christmas posts. And I crack up every time I see the Day In. Day Out. :)

    ReplyDelete