Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Day In.

Happy day of love! (I'm a day behind)

This is Stuart and I's first Valentine's Day being married. We decided to have a nice relaxing night at home since my work schedule has been a bit hectic lately. And being home sounded great to me.

I decided to bake a little and give Valentines to neighbors and friends. My mom found this amazing recipe for iced lemon cookies...she made them for us last weekend, and I swooned over them. Recipe to come soon!

I decided to make those cookies and these Red Velvet brownies I found on Pinterest. Sooo good! (The only thing I did different was subbed 1/3 of a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips for the dark chocolate. My Valentine sadly does not like dark chocolate....)

After sampling some...
You can see the brownie and the cheesecake layers. Yum!

I bought cellophane bags and silver string at Paper Source. Then I cut out hearts from red and pink paper and attached them to the bag. They were easy and fun!





I had some extra hearts so I decided to add them to the dining table. Also, I had to bring down my "Happy Everything" plate!



All the table needed was some flowers......

Stuart knows me so well! He got me red tulips :) Fresh flowers is all I really want on Valentine's!



Here's to love!

Day Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment