Sunday, October 20, 2013

Annie Sloan Projects

Day In.

I was introduced to Annie Sloan Paint a few years ago by a dear friend, and I've been hooked ever since! It's a chalk paint so the best part is that you don't have to sand, prime, prep, etc. before you paint! Umm, what?!

Stuart's mom let me have this small side cabinet so I wanted to make it a side table for our spare bedroom. It was wood and needed some TLC. I used the Old White and Coco colors. I'm currently obsessed with the Coco color..it's a warm light brown.


Before.


New hardware.

After.

The top is distressed with dark wax. I'm still not sure if I love it yet.


My next project was for a dresser that my sister had but didn't have room for it anymore. I gladly took it! It was already a nice off-white...just need to be updated.

Before.

After. I love this one! I left all the trim in the original color so just painted on the Coco.



I've done a couple other things with Annie Sloan. I'm still (slowly) working to finish the spare bedroom. It's kind of become our "catch all" room so I'm trying to change that :)


Day Out.
AC


No comments:

Post a Comment