Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

Day In.

We had a lovely Easter weekend. Both sets of parents were able to come in town. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Jay, Rebecca, Anna Claire and Stuart in front of the cross at church

The McKaskles 


Kelly, Harrison and Jimmy
(H just wanted to look at the flowers behind him)

The Days / Miners

Cousins! at Brio brunch


We had brunch with my parents and some cousins at Brio.

Then the Days and Miners came over for dinner at our house. I tried to make the table look festive for Spring. I alternated between blue napkins and a floral print I bought in Paris. Of course I used bird nests on each plate....I love birds!




I found some new candles for the dining room table. I am loving the citron yellow.



As an Easter treat, Stu and I gave Harrison a little bow tie. I think he liked it!


There's definitely animals on the bow tie :)



Happy Easter!
Day Out (plus my little snuggle bug)





No comments:

Post a Comment