Friday, October 26, 2012

Meet Cotton

Day In.

I know everyone has been waiting for pictures of the newest member of our family! And so, without further ado...I will let Cotton narrate :)

Hello! This is my first day at home!



Here I am riding home with my Mom and Dad. I was enjoying the view.



After this picture, I pretty much slept through the whole ride home.


Can you see me?


 
This is one of my favorite new toys!


 
....and I love a good stick.


 
The next weekend, I took a road trip to Nashville. I was a little nervous at first!


Here I am playing with Angus!


Angus and Bonnie had some great toys....so I took them.


I also met Riley! He's a lot bigger than me.


Some day....


This is how I spend a lot of my time....


....I'm getting very sleepy.


I love this couch.


Nigh night.


A close up.



I'm out.

That's all for now :)

Day Out.
AC



No comments:

Post a Comment